Skip to main content

WilsonBlock100 Radio

Rapper Taye Zooited talks South Seattle, New Music, and His Definition of Success in an Excusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson



Mistah Wilson: Yo, Taye Zooited! What's good wit it thanks for coming thru for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine! What's tha latest & greatest?
Taye Zooited: Shit Smoking Big Tree On Some Zooited Shit What’s Good With U Big Dawg

Mistah Wilson: For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?
Taye Zooited: I’m Taye Zooited From South Seattle Rainier Ave Baby Born N Raised Shout Out To The Ave.

Mistah Wilson: How was life for you growing up in Seattle?
Taye Zooited: Life On The Ave Is Hectic The Niggah Next To You Could Be There Today And Gone The Next They Either Die Or Fold.

Mistah Wilson: What inspired you to start rapping?
Taye Zooited: I Always Loved Music I Used To Wanna Sing Play Guitar n All Kinds Of Instruments But Rapping Has Always Been My Forte Didn’t Know Until I Started Really Letting People Hear Me And Putting Effort Behind It That. I Would Wanna Make A Career Out Of It.

Mistah Wilson: What current and upcoming projects do you have in tha works?
Taye Zooited: “From The Ave To The Tac” Is A Collaboration Mixtape I Have Coming March 1st With Hendo From the Group L.o.L 400 (Loyalty Over Loot) Outta Tacoma Wa And I’m Also Working On My 5th Solo Album “Late Nights On The Ave” Presented By Not Only My Label Zooited Gang Entertainment But Original Pie Flippers As Well Shout Out To The Squad Niggahs Is Working.

Mistah Wilson: Who are some artists you've worked with and would like to work with in tha future?
Taye Zooited: YSic, Mdot80 ,Rainier Ave Musik ,Mini Mart Mafia, Mafi D Loyalty Over Loot, Naj The Shooter, Thrill, Supe, HighwayTone, 2Elevn.

Mistah Wilson: What is your definition of success?
Taye Zooited: When My Momma Can Live Her Life With A Nice Car And Nice House Without Paying Any Bills And My Siblings Our Children Dont Ever Want Of Need For Nothing And We Can Just Smile Ride Nice And Live Life.

Mistah Wilson: What do you plan to achieve through music?
Taye Zooited: I Hope People Can Get The Message That Everything That Glitter Isn’t Gold Hopefully The Obstacles I Went Thru Which I Talk About In My Music Can Help The Youth Make
Better Decisions And Choose A Better Route.

Mistah Wilson: Where can people follow you online?
Taye Zooited: YouTube ITunes Google Play Spotify Amazon SoundCloud Reverbnation CdBaby Shazam Tidal.

Mistah Wilson: Yo, Taye Zooited thanks for coming thru for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. Got any shout outs? 
Taye Zooited: Shout Out To My Team ZooitedGangEntertainment Shoutout Rainier Ave Musik,Mini Mart Mafia, OPF, RNM, Mafia KLICK,Free Y Sic And Hermès Hush.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teena Marie's Legacy Lingers in Pasadena's San Rafael Neighborhood

Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence   Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

Hip Hop Musician "HENDO" talks Shows, Mixtapes, & Life growing up in Tacoma, WA in an Exclusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson

"I wanna start a big brother program for the youth. A lot of kids have talents and big dreams just don't have the right guidance to prevent them from falling victim to the streets." - Hendo Mistah Wilson: Yo, Hendo! What's good wit it. Glad to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. How you been?  Hendo: I've been good bro just grinding knocking out these shows and mixtapes. Appreciate you for having me on here bro foreal it's a blessing i'm rocking with the movement. Mistah Wilson:  For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?  Hendo:   I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA youngest outta 3 siblings. I've lived all over Tacoma tried playing football in high school that didn't work out. I always wanted to do stand up comedy since I'm always cracking jokes once I get my feet in the music business I definitely gonna try that out one of my first dreams. Mistah Wilson:  ...

New Music: Ransom x The Game x Rome Streetz – Pray For The Weak

Ransom and Rome Streetz will be releasing a new joint album titled Coup De Grâce . The two link up with The Game for a new collab called “Pray For The Weak” . The three lyrical beast get busy on the hypnotizing instrumental. Via American Music Scene http://www.rssmix.com/