Skip to main content

WilsonBlock100 Radio

Stream & Purchase "Black Gold Instrumentals" album by Tom Caruana (Hip Hop)


here's a list of all the samples from the main version of the album:

Intro - Captain Coconut & Hush Now (with Curtis Knight)
House of Flying Daggers - Pali Gap
When The Fat Lady Sings - If 6 Was 9
Last Call - Jazz Jimi Jazz
Holla - Hush Now (with Curtis Knight)
The Wind Cries - The Wind Cries Mary (original and versions by Francis Lockwood, Giles Naturel & Peter Gritz)
PLO Style - Long Hot Summer & Mannish Boy
10 Bricks - Somewhere
The Experience - 51st Anniversary & Love Or Confusion
Live Today - I Don't Live Today (various versions)
Hey Joe - Hey Joe (various versions)
Tooken Back - Angel
Its Not A Game - Electric Ladyland Jam
Vibrations - Blue Window Jam, Message To Love, Castles Made of Sand, Captain Coconut, She's a Fox (with Lonnie Youngblood), 3rd Stone From The Sun (The String Quartet), Messenger, I Don't Know What You Got But Its Got Me (with Little Richard)
Dirty Fox - Foxy Lady (The Forum, LA, April 26th, 1969) Rainy Day Dream Away, Happy Birthday, Foxy Lady (vocals from original & live recordings) & Foxy Lady (The String Quartet)
Street Rap - Power of Soul/Love, In From The Storm & Lower Alcatraz
Kiss The Sky - Villanova Junction Blues
Somethings Gotz To Give - Voodoo Chile / Cherokee Mist demo
I Can't Wait - Up From Skies
Whats Happening - Crosstown Traffic (instrumental mix)
KFF200 - Jazz Jimi Jazz
Burning The Midnight Lamp - The Burning of the Midnight Lamp (original & live versions)
Special Delivery - Bleeding Heart
The Hood - New Rising Sun
credits
released May 24, 2017

Produced by Tom Caruana

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teena Marie's Legacy Lingers in Pasadena's San Rafael Neighborhood

Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence   Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

New Music: Ransom x The Game x Rome Streetz – Pray For The Weak

Ransom and Rome Streetz will be releasing a new joint album titled Coup De Grâce . The two link up with The Game for a new collab called “Pray For The Weak” . The three lyrical beast get busy on the hypnotizing instrumental. Via American Music Scene http://www.rssmix.com/

Hip Hop Musician "HENDO" talks Shows, Mixtapes, & Life growing up in Tacoma, WA in an Exclusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson

"I wanna start a big brother program for the youth. A lot of kids have talents and big dreams just don't have the right guidance to prevent them from falling victim to the streets." - Hendo Mistah Wilson: Yo, Hendo! What's good wit it. Glad to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. How you been?  Hendo: I've been good bro just grinding knocking out these shows and mixtapes. Appreciate you for having me on here bro foreal it's a blessing i'm rocking with the movement. Mistah Wilson:  For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?  Hendo:   I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA youngest outta 3 siblings. I've lived all over Tacoma tried playing football in high school that didn't work out. I always wanted to do stand up comedy since I'm always cracking jokes once I get my feet in the music business I definitely gonna try that out one of my first dreams. Mistah Wilson:  ...