Skip to main content

WilsonBlock100 Radio

Gospel Artist Ernest Musik talks New Music, Inspiration, and What he Plans to Accomplish through Gospel Music


Mistah Wilson: Yo, Ernest Musik! We are honored to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. Thanks for joining tha network and submitting your formal artist introduction. Could you give us a quick background on yourself?
Ernest Musik: I Am a Gospel Singer/Songwriter From Cleburne, TX currently residing In Ft.Worth. I have been singing since the age of 15 and have been in numerous vocal groups but as of 2013 I have been a full fledged solo artist...

Mistah Wilson: What current and upcoming projects do you have?
Ernest Musik: The Current Project I have in the works is my debut mixtape Entitled "From The Heart"

which will be released in Feb 2018 through my recently signed label Renew Your Mind Records Shout out to Sam P.

Mistah Wilson: What inspires you to write songs?
Ernest Musik: I get inspired to write music about life whatever the current event that is going on at the moment it inspires me and of course my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Mistah Wilson: This may be a broad question but, what does music mean to you?
Ernest Musik: Music is a way of escaping everyday life and be transitioned into something unimaginable.

Mistah Wilson: What do you plan on accomplishing through your music?
Ernest Musik: I plan on giving the World the True Jesus Christ not only with my music but with my lifestyle. For so many years people have misused and abused his name but I plan on turning that around.

Mistah Wilson: What 3 songs of yours would you highly recommend?
Ernest Musik: The Current Song I would Recommend is My Single "Lights On" (Ready To Go) the song is not your average Gospel Track.

Mistah Wilson: What positive, encouraging words do you have for aspiring artists & musicians?

Ernest Musik: Keep God first and learn the business. Do your research, learn your material, do not just get involved in anything because I made that mistake a long time ago but after several years of sitting back and learning I am accomplishing more than I ever imagined...

Mistah Wilson: Where can people find your music online?
Ernest Musik: www.facebook.com/ErnestMusik/, I'm on Instagram and Twitter as well as 
SimplyErnestMusik101

Mistah Wilson: Yo, Ernest Musik, we really appreciate you for coming through and sharing some of your story. It's been great. If you have any shout outs, lets hear em ..
Ernest Musik: Shout to Sam P and My Label Renew Your Mind Records...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teena Marie's Legacy Lingers in Pasadena's San Rafael Neighborhood

Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence   Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

Hip Hop Musician "HENDO" talks Shows, Mixtapes, & Life growing up in Tacoma, WA in an Exclusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson

"I wanna start a big brother program for the youth. A lot of kids have talents and big dreams just don't have the right guidance to prevent them from falling victim to the streets." - Hendo Mistah Wilson: Yo, Hendo! What's good wit it. Glad to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. How you been?  Hendo: I've been good bro just grinding knocking out these shows and mixtapes. Appreciate you for having me on here bro foreal it's a blessing i'm rocking with the movement. Mistah Wilson:  For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?  Hendo:   I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA youngest outta 3 siblings. I've lived all over Tacoma tried playing football in high school that didn't work out. I always wanted to do stand up comedy since I'm always cracking jokes once I get my feet in the music business I definitely gonna try that out one of my first dreams. Mistah Wilson:  ...

New Music: Ransom x The Game x Rome Streetz – Pray For The Weak

Ransom and Rome Streetz will be releasing a new joint album titled Coup De Grâce . The two link up with The Game for a new collab called “Pray For The Weak” . The three lyrical beast get busy on the hypnotizing instrumental. Via American Music Scene http://www.rssmix.com/