Skip to main content

WilsonBlock100 Radio

Meet Gospel/Contemporary Christian Singer "Ernest Musik" from Cleburne, TX

LIKE ERNEST MUSIK ON FACEBOOK
A very Gifted Singer/Songwriter from Cleburne, TX. Now resides in Fort Worth. Found his calling in music his freshman year of high school while performing in front of a crowd. Every since then, Ernest has been working hard on crafting his vocal skills into perfection and refuses to be known as a computer singer because he sounds the same way as he does when he sings in a studio. Ernest had been in numerous groups but as of 2013 he is a full fledged solo artists and has rededicated his life over to Christ. Ernest is a proud founder of an Outreach ministry "GPUAO" which stands for Gods People United As One which is dedicated to saving lives for Christ. Ernest is working very hard to release his Debut solo mixtape "From The Heart" at the moment and he guarantees you it will be very Inspirational when it is released. I thank you for taking the time to listen to my Music and I Pray that my messages will help inspire you to find your personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teena Marie's Legacy Lingers in Pasadena's San Rafael Neighborhood

Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence   Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

Hip Hop Musician "HENDO" talks Shows, Mixtapes, & Life growing up in Tacoma, WA in an Exclusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson

"I wanna start a big brother program for the youth. A lot of kids have talents and big dreams just don't have the right guidance to prevent them from falling victim to the streets." - Hendo Mistah Wilson: Yo, Hendo! What's good wit it. Glad to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. How you been?  Hendo: I've been good bro just grinding knocking out these shows and mixtapes. Appreciate you for having me on here bro foreal it's a blessing i'm rocking with the movement. Mistah Wilson:  For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?  Hendo:   I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA youngest outta 3 siblings. I've lived all over Tacoma tried playing football in high school that didn't work out. I always wanted to do stand up comedy since I'm always cracking jokes once I get my feet in the music business I definitely gonna try that out one of my first dreams. Mistah Wilson:  ...

New Music: Ransom x The Game x Rome Streetz – Pray For The Weak

Ransom and Rome Streetz will be releasing a new joint album titled Coup De Grâce . The two link up with The Game for a new collab called “Pray For The Weak” . The three lyrical beast get busy on the hypnotizing instrumental. Via American Music Scene http://www.rssmix.com/