Skip to main content

WilsonBlock100 Radio

Read "Dear Night" poem by Jhantu Randall

Read More by Jhantu Randall

Dear dark merciful night,
Please shroud in the protection of your vast cloak
Shield me from those who preach false hope
But Dear Night,
Guide me through the valley of decision cursed with the pain of sight

Through recent events, it’s taking more to see this reality as a gift
Reveling in the idea that fate itself can be hit or miss
In search of the energy to continue on the path
A path thats paved with the shattered dreams of every broken souls past

Interviewing with a vampire that chases the easy things
Freed from these restraints that once confined my very being
No longer able to bear any sense of captivity
But at times, still too timid to test that which is truly limiting

Night, your voice is haunting as it hangs subtly
Its whispers are communicated through the rustling of leaves
I hear the advice in depth drawn from vastness
That spins tales of cosmic dances
All along, amplifying nature’s rhythmic beats
Creating soundtracks to stories built on wicked deeds
Deceptive practices, shady happenings
Done by those who punish
Who themselves are guilty of being imprisoned by greed

So for that I repent for the good of what lies ahead
The Spirits of teachers block the trauma of places demons have fed
The walls that were built long ago are being exposed
Had to walk with you in darkness to even sense light, or even know
Dear Night, I give this picture using a poetic flow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teena Marie's Legacy Lingers in Pasadena's San Rafael Neighborhood

Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence   Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

Hip Hop Musician "HENDO" talks Shows, Mixtapes, & Life growing up in Tacoma, WA in an Exclusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson

"I wanna start a big brother program for the youth. A lot of kids have talents and big dreams just don't have the right guidance to prevent them from falling victim to the streets." - Hendo Mistah Wilson: Yo, Hendo! What's good wit it. Glad to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. How you been?  Hendo: I've been good bro just grinding knocking out these shows and mixtapes. Appreciate you for having me on here bro foreal it's a blessing i'm rocking with the movement. Mistah Wilson:  For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?  Hendo:   I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA youngest outta 3 siblings. I've lived all over Tacoma tried playing football in high school that didn't work out. I always wanted to do stand up comedy since I'm always cracking jokes once I get my feet in the music business I definitely gonna try that out one of my first dreams. Mistah Wilson:  ...

New Music: Ransom x The Game x Rome Streetz – Pray For The Weak

Ransom and Rome Streetz will be releasing a new joint album titled Coup De Grâce . The two link up with The Game for a new collab called “Pray For The Weak” . The three lyrical beast get busy on the hypnotizing instrumental. Via American Music Scene http://www.rssmix.com/