Skip to main content

WilsonBlock100 Radio

"Believe In Yourself" Jessica G. Shares Her Journey to Weight Loss

"My life has changed so much and I feel amazing! Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey and for all the wonderful support!"

I wanted to make a change in my life in reference to my weight. Since elementary school I have struggled with my weight. There are many reasons why I made the choice to change my life. One reason is, I have had many loved ones who have struggled with major health issues. Unfortunately, I have seen many of them pass away from these issues. When you see people you care about lying in a hospital bed with a tube down their throat, you stop and tell yourself things need to change. The second reason is, I wanted to better my health and appearance. The third reason is, I wanted to prove to people and more importantly myself that I was strong enough to make a change. Always believe in yourself and set life goals! I have started paying more attention to what foods I put into my body to help with my journey. When I shop for food now I look for more veggies and fruits. I also buy sugar free, no salt, non GMO, gluten free and organic foods. 

 I joined a gym nine months ago for the first time in my life. I go to the gym two times a week, but I do some kind of exercise every day at home. I love country music so three times a week I turn on my radio and dance it's a great exercise! I started going for walks in the morning or the evening. I also do DDPY everyday I am able to keep track of all numbers that are important. I like to see and know
what my blood sugar is and blood pressure. I can see month to month what my measurements are from my chest to waist. I have only been doing DDPY for a eight months, but I can see and feel a big difference. My back would hurt me a lot but now I can move and bend and my back feels amazing! DDPY helped me rehab my own back at home. I have reduced my asthma medication and I had sever plantar fasciitis but, with all the stretching with DDPY it's gone!! My flexibility is awesome and so is my balance. Also, I really enjoy the live workouts with DDP, it’s like he is right there. Yes, it’s true you can make DDPY your own and OWN IT. I can see muscles in my legs, stomach, and arms becoming stronger every day. Sometimes I need a little motivation, well with the DDPY app there are motivational Mondays.The app also has a cooking show, there are so many great recipes. I recommend this to everyone any shape, size and age. Make it your own and OWN IT, BANG!! I didn't want to lose weight to buy new clothes or to be center of attention, I did it because I wanted to better my health. I'm happy to say that I am down 108lbs. My life has changed so much and I feel amazing! Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey and for all the wonderful support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teena Marie's Legacy Lingers in Pasadena's San Rafael Neighborhood

Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence   Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

Hip Hop Musician "HENDO" talks Shows, Mixtapes, & Life growing up in Tacoma, WA in an Exclusive Interview w/ Mistah Wilson

"I wanna start a big brother program for the youth. A lot of kids have talents and big dreams just don't have the right guidance to prevent them from falling victim to the streets." - Hendo Mistah Wilson: Yo, Hendo! What's good wit it. Glad to have you here with us for this exclusive interview with ThaWilsonBlock Magazine. How you been?  Hendo: I've been good bro just grinding knocking out these shows and mixtapes. Appreciate you for having me on here bro foreal it's a blessing i'm rocking with the movement. Mistah Wilson:  For our audience reading this, could you give us a quick background on yourself?  Hendo:   I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA youngest outta 3 siblings. I've lived all over Tacoma tried playing football in high school that didn't work out. I always wanted to do stand up comedy since I'm always cracking jokes once I get my feet in the music business I definitely gonna try that out one of my first dreams. Mistah Wilson:  ...

New Music: Ransom x The Game x Rome Streetz – Pray For The Weak

Ransom and Rome Streetz will be releasing a new joint album titled Coup De Grâce . The two link up with The Game for a new collab called “Pray For The Weak” . The three lyrical beast get busy on the hypnotizing instrumental. Via American Music Scene http://www.rssmix.com/