My dinner was great but the fried chicken could have been a little bit fresher. The Mac n' Cheese was okay but the Mash Potatoes were superb! It really had a homemade taste. Dulan's has the best Peach Cobbler I've ever had to date! In fact, the peach cobbler was so good, I'll go back just for that alone! The portions were just right! The staff were very friendly :)The seating area could be more roomier inside for dining in. I do have to point out that this was the 3rd time there was a 45-minute wait in line. That is just too long for any restaurant with pre-cooked food. With six people serving food, it just took way too long. I'd like to give 4 stars but I am going to give a 3 because I believe Dulan's could do better.
Mistah Wilson locates R&B Legend Teena Marie's Pasadena,CA Residence Update: The original article claimed Teena Marie's Pasadena home was located in Linda Vista. Correction: Teena Marie's Pasadena, CA residence was located in the San Rafael area @ 1000 Laguna Road. Pasadena, CA 91105 Although the Ivory Queen of Soul and Rick James protege wasn't born in Pasadena, California , the fact that she lived off Laguna Road right here in Pasadena's San Rafael neighborhood means a lot for the local music scene . As you think about what Pasadena has been to the County of Los Angeles, you can only imagine the type of things that have transpired on the local music scene with Hollywood being so close. Pasadena has been known as a place Hollywood comes to when they are trying to keep a low profile. Even so, it's also a place Hollywood shoots a lot of their highly esteemed TV Show sitcoms, movies, commercials, and more. Percy's Portrait Photography But,...

Comments
Post a Comment